Sunday, July 12, 2009

Another Carter-ism

We had a pretty busy day today. It's Saturday and we were up at 7:45 in order to make it to a bday party that started at 9. Ugh...

It was super fun though. Lots of yummy food, and a place full of Carter's favorite thing - bouncy houses! We took pics, I'll post some soon.

Then we were off to Union Square in SF to meet up with my friends Wayne and Trish who were visiting from Calgary. We had a delicious dinner, topped off with yummy chocolate cake, and then walked around the city for a bit.

We took the BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) into the city at Carter's request. He looooves the "bus-train" as he calls it. It was a stellar ride I tell you! :P

We got home just before 9pm, and Carter asked to watch his favorite show "Mighty Machines". We told him, nope - it's bedtime. Aren't you tired??! His response??

"Well, my mouth isn't tired!"
Yeah...I guess it's in the genes. My kid looooves to talk! ;)

Stay tuned for an update with new pics. We have some from the party today, and we're headed to Sonoma tomorrow. I also have been getting pretty crafty and have several new projects to show off. It's now officially Sunday though...so off to bed for me!

Here's a silly pic to tide you over. This one cracks me up! Carter and I at Sam's Chowder House in HMB last month. Carter is all about the "lip kisses" as he calls them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment