Here are a few more of my entries to the fair...
In the wood/paper Christmas ornament catagory: this is a stamped and embossed pointsettia ornament. The same image is stamped 6 times on different papers, and embossed with different inks. Then each layer is handcut and popped for dimension.
I've made these before too! A hanging organizer made from chipboard and then covered with patterned paper. Our old one was pretty trashed in the move, so I'll be excited to hang this new one up once I get it back. Made with my new favorite paper line...Cosmo Cricket Early Bird. I can't get enough of the yellow or the red polka dot patterns! :)
Next up in the embellished stationary catagory, I made two cards. This first one looks a lot better in real life. If you look close you can see I hand stitched it with two colors.
I love this card. I'll never be able to give it away! LOL. Made with Chatterbox papers and coordinating felt embellies. The photo isn't great since the paper has a sheen to it. The stamped sentiment at the bottom is one of my favorite stamps. It says "A Bouquet of Good Wishes". Perfect for almost any occassion!Thanks for looking! I'll update with a few more in a couple of days. I am working on a hanging pennant banner, a paper birdhouse, a clock, and some layouts to enter too! :)



Wow! OMGoodness Victoria you have been busy!
ReplyDeleteYou totally rocked every prject!!
*fingers crossed* for you! Let us know how it goes :)