Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Preschool!

Carter and I have started attending a toddler program at Calvary Preschool every Weds morning. It's an introduction to preschool, and lasts 1.5 hours. Carter loves it, and each week when we go he asks me to "go away, and leave him like the big kids". I guess he likes it!

Here he is in front of the school with his two best preschool buddies - Bernard and Brooke

Snack time!
Peeking through the windows of the playhouse
Playing puzzles with teacher
Doing art with the other teacher
Carter and I!
The coveted Firetruck! Not a week goes by when we don't play with this, and not a week goes by when he doesn't ask for one of his very own!

Next week is the last week of the toddler program. We get a few weeks off, and then towards the end of June school starts up again, and he's going to go 3 mornings a week by himself.
I'm going to be sad to not stay with him...but thankful for the time I have to catch up on stuff!







2 comments:

  1. Looks like he really enjoys it. You will cry the 1st day away ( I did, and I was next door working in another classroom!)!!

    Great pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. C. looks like he is enjoying it. For me it was difficult because I didn't want to go back to work but in the end M. love it.

    ReplyDelete