I hope they like them - and the bookstore gift certificates too! I also hope Carter doesn't spill the beans before he even gives them to them...he's become quite the surprise spoiler of late! :)Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Gift Card holders for Carter's preschool teachers! I've seen these cute ice cream bar holders on a few blogs/galleries now and I knew I had to make one! Harder than it looks - not to make, but to pick out just the right papers. Good thing I have a good stash of scraps! ;)
I hope they like them - and the bookstore gift certificates too! I also hope Carter doesn't spill the beans before he even gives them to them...he's become quite the surprise spoiler of late! :)
I hope they like them - and the bookstore gift certificates too! I also hope Carter doesn't spill the beans before he even gives them to them...he's become quite the surprise spoiler of late! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


This turned out so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteSuper cool!! :)
ReplyDeleteJewels
those are just awesome!
ReplyDeleteI will absolutely be stealing this idea. :o)