This is for the weekly challenge at Scrapbook Nook. It's the third week in the challenge, and it's been pretty fun! I just took a peeksie at the master total list and looks like I'm tied for 3rd place! Woot!
Sadly, I doubt I'll go much further in the contest. Sounds like it's all about voting from here on in. I hate sounding pessimistic, but I don't have any personal friends on the board there (and all scrappers know that it really does all start with being popular). I also love my own personal style, but the DT there seem to all have a similar style - lots of distressed, trim, flowers etc. I love that look, but not for my albums. This is much more my style!
Regardless though, I'm having fun and I'll keep going! It's been inspiring! Lots of eye candy, ideas, new blogs to read, and people to meet! :) So there is definitely an upside!



You are doing such amazing work V. I've loved every LO I've seen so for for these weekly challenges, this one is no exception!
ReplyDeleteI love your style and I wish you the best of luck during the remaining for the Scrap-off!
ReplyDeleteI love how you did the ribbon down the side of this page!
OMG that's just sooo cute. Love the picture and the papers on this.
ReplyDeleteYou know what, Victoria? I think it's great that you stick to your style since that is what will really make you stand out. And, you've been doing great work with the challenge, so don't sell yourself short. You just may come out as one of the winners :) Good luck to you.
ReplyDeletethat is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteI really love the colours and design on this.
ReplyDeletesweet layout
Such a pretty photo!
ReplyDeletePretty! Love the ribbon :D
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful! Love the big photo in a circle and the framing is amazing! Great colorchoice too :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute.. I love the details & colors. The ribbon really makes a statement
ReplyDeletelove the ribbon on the side!
ReplyDeleteLovely Layout on yuor family!
ReplyDeleteTo be honest I'm not much good at these kinds of contests either - I do hear you loud on the popularity beat ! lol At least they really do keep things exciting( & surprising) at every turn of the contest so far ! lol some contest endings that I've come across have been nothing short of surprising.
ReplyDeleteThis layout really stands out with the lovely Summer colors ! Thanks for sharing your story behind the photo !
great new blog and great layout (love the ribbon on the side!
ReplyDelete