Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dum Dum Dum Da Da Da Dum Dee Dum...

Okay, that catchy title is supposed to get you humming Star Wars music. Not the theme...but the march! LOL ;)

This is a smattering of what's been keeping me busy the last few days! Clone Trooper Party invitations for a 4th birthday! These were fun, but HARD to do. I had to come up with a pattern, and then each one is individually cut, hand drawn, and the details hand cut. Because each one is slightly different I had to cut each piece for each one. I hope Geoffrey likes them...and forgives me for not knowing the difference between a Storm Trooper, and a Clone Trooper ((blush)). Actually, I still don't know. I shall have to get him to enlighten me the next time I see him! :) What a cutie!

Off to finish the rest...lots more cutting in my future!

6 comments:

  1. These are definitely impressive. My geeky husband would go gaga over these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is a huge Star Wars fan, too, as am I. Those look like they took so long to do. Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your blog design is so super cool. those little birds are just the cutest

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! those are just great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look great no matter what kind of trooper they are! Way to go mom!

    ReplyDelete