I always forget when adding photos, I should start at the end, and work back to the beginning - since that's how they load up on blogger. It's a PITA to move them all around, so...you get the priviledge of seeing our trip backwards! LOL
This is at the amusement park that's beside the zoo. Right before this, Steve had taken the wagon back to the car, and I was waiting with Carter by the rides. Poor little guy wanted to go on these cars soooo bad, but I had not a cent in my pocket, so we had to wait for Daddy to come back to buy tickets. He looked so pathetic, that another mom took pity on him and gave him a ticket to ride. How sweet! (I paid her back!)
On the "Teacup" ride. He looooves getting dizzy!
Carter and Daddy went on the roller coaster, and got the front seat!!
Carter was alllllllll smiles! He is a coaster lover! (unlike mom)
Carter's favorite - the elephants!
He told us before we left that he had to take his camera to take a photo of the elephants. (His camera is a $2 clearance piece of junk from Walmart that is obviously just pretend). He dutifully carried it around the zoo though, and ONLY used it to photograph the elephants! LOL
At the giraffe exhibit (which was very cool - they have 7 or 8 giraffe), Carter could have cared less about the animals. They had "Robots" there. For a good year, he has called these viewers Robots and is absolutely fascinated with them. Crazy kid!








What gorgeous shots!!! I think he would love the toronto zoo... (Hint!) ;)
ReplyDeleteHugs to you and the family!!
Michelle
xx
Way to go Carter - gotta love those roller coasters!!!
ReplyDeletegreat shots! I love zoos and the turtle picture is adorable.
ReplyDelete