Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here are a few photos of Carter! Last night I went out with Sarah and Denise for a few drinks, while the guys stayed home with the kids. What a great night away, and the perfect day to enjoy appetizers and drinks on the patio.

Carter loves playing at Geoffrey's house...I think mainly because he enjoys two coveted toys there. The drum set, and his Geo-trax train! :) He can really rock that drum set! If I wasn't so scared of the noise I might even break down and get him one! The train...maybe for his bday!

Of course he's also quite fond of Geoffrey (he told us several times on the way home that he missed him already). He also is extremely in love with Geoffrey's new baby sister Susan. How could you not be in love though! :)


Yesterday we also went to the Touch-a-Truck event in Burlingame. What a great event! It was a preschool fundraiser, and tons of people came out to support it. The kids were allowed to go in and explore all sorts of cars and trucks. Carter was singing "Mighty Machines!" :)

They had a firetruck, a police car and van, a SWAT van, a rescue boat, a mail truck, a few diggers, and even a traveling vet!

The only slight damper on the day was that it was SO hot! I'm not complaining about that :P, but the metal on the trucks really heated up!















2 comments:

  1. Great pics! I can't believe how big Carter is getting!! :)

    Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! We have a drum thanks to Grandma and Grandpa, the noise is not so bad - yet!

    ReplyDelete