...okay, so if you're not a fan of toddlers and their antics/activities/etc you may want to skip reading this post ;)
I'm pretty excited though. My 2.5 year old little boy is about 98% potty trained! I say 98% because we did have a little accident yesterday...but it was after a 2.5hr nap, and I just wasn't on the ball quite fast enough. Oops, my bad! Overall, the whole experience of potty training has been MUCH easier than I thought. We just waited, and one day - tada, he just decided to start using his potty.
Yay to the end of diapers...but sad my little guy is growing up! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Go C go!!!!!!!! Of course he waited until he left here... Poor Jess! HA HA
ReplyDeletexxx
Yay - I was so excited when mine did it too!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I can't wait until no diapers also. Also not looking forward to the whole process either though!
ReplyDelete