Tuesday, May 19, 2009

...drumroll please...

Here it is! I finally got around to uploading my layout from the Camp Cropping contest in April! I love this layout, and I guess others did too since it placed 2nd in the layout contest. I was pretty happy! I got tons of prizes from Karen Foster (some of their new lines for summer, and enough mini books to keep me designing for years), and a very cool rolling crate from Bo-Bunny.

I was hoping that Canadian Scrapbooker magazine (who chose the winners of the contest) would also choose this LO to be pubbed in their magazine, but sadly I never got a call. Their loss! LOL The layout tells the story about the last time we were at the Old Port in Montreal - about a week before we moved. Carter is looking out at the boats here. I'm sad that he won't remember his friends from Montreal, but we'll remind him!

10 comments:

  1. Woot on winning all those fab prizes V. That is a beautiful LO! I'm surprised CS didn't pick it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and maybe one day he'll pay us a visit – or we'll be in the San Fran area!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a super cool layout when it comes do the design and how you've placed the journaling and everything - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    that is great use of the laced pp and i love the crumpled papper border

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of those WOW pages ;) love the colors ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely layout! Gorgeous details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just adorable. I love the brown/blue color combo & all those layers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just love the vay you put the colours together!

    ReplyDelete