Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lots and Lots of Pics!

As usual, I'm behind on blogging. I'm going to try and do better to keep up in 2012! Hopefully life will be a little calmer as we head into the new year!

Over the next few days I plan to do a huge photo share...so be sure to check back!

In the meantime, here are a few pics I don't think I shared. Steve's company had a last minute day/time change to their holiday party. They had planned it on short notice to begin with and I was feeling lucky to have found a sitter for the original party. Once they changed the date, I was sure Steve would be attending alone. However, we were encouraged to take Carter along. I thought we'd be there for 30mins and he'd be done. However, he had a fabulous time and was fairly well behaved. We had to drag him out after over 2hours. They had a prof. photographer at the party and she liked taking photos of Carter. Here are a few...


1 comment:

  1. Ooh, fabulous photos Victoria - I can see a few LOs being made with these!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete