Friday, October 1, 2010

More random pics...

Here are some pics from when my sister visited in late September - just some family fun and randomness!

Carter and Mommy on the boat to Sausalito
 Carter's first time bowling - SeaBowl in Pacificia
 Carter and Mommy cuddles
 Our family in Union Square in San Francisco
 Our REALLY fat cat Berkeley. She lives to eat plastic alone...she really could care less about food. She's gained a pound for every month we've had her. Yikes! We've switched her to diet food, and ration it...but...
 Carter's very first sundae at the Ghiradelli Chocolate Factory in SF. Omg...it was GOOD! I love Steve's impressed look as his son stuffs his face!
 A silly shot of Steve I snapped :)
 Carter in Old Navy - trying on his Halloween costume - pizza! We got this to take to Auntie Sam and Uncle Brendan's wedding on Halloween night. Easy to pop on over his fancy clothes!

1 comment:

  1. Am I not good enough for your blog? ;) I notice not one photo with me in it!

    ReplyDelete