Friday, October 8, 2010

Busy Friday!

This morning we went to Arata's Pumpkin Farm in Half Moon Bay with the Mom's Club. I tried to get a cute pic of Carter sitting on a pumpkin...ugh..tough one! The fall Carter turned one we have an adorable photo of him on a pumpkin. I tried to recreate the event. Guess he was too distracted to sit overall. I did get some
sweet ones today though...







 Later in the afternoon, we had soccer class. This first pic is of their very first attempt at a game!
 Silly shot!
 I told him this was a bad idea, but he didn't listen...so I took a pic instead! I just crack up looking at it (no pun intended) ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great photos of Carter! Boys tend not to do "cute" but they're very good at "silly" - love them all the same!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Beautiful shots of the pumpkins. Carter's lucky that he gets to do so many fun things!

    --Leslie

    ReplyDelete