Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Woot!!

I'm super duper excited! A few weeks ago I was shopping at Shutterfly and an opportunity came up to apply to host a holiday "house party". I figured, hey - why not, and submitted my name.

Last week I got a reminder about the fact I had applied - no actual info, just a reminder and some basic info. I was a little bummed when I saw their House Party weekend is the first weekend in November. Not a good weekend for us. I figured c'est la vie - I probably won't get chosen anyways.

Well, today I get an email - I DID get chosen. What are the odds?! (Actually, they gave away 3000 parties - but apparently there were a lot more entries). When I read the fine print it stated I could host the party whenever..so, I accepted and it's ON! Woot!! :) I decided to have a Shutterfly/holiday/birthday celebration all in one!

The hardest part is narrowing down the guest list. Shutterfly is generously donating coupons, coupon codes, and a photo book for up to 14 people. Each person goes home with over $50 worth of stuff! Exciting!

If you're not familiar with Shutterfly, I highly recommend you check them out. Excellent prices, great deals, good service, and very decent product (obviously they don't do individual color correcting etc, but for the every day - you can't beat it). I love Shutterfly for all these reasons as well as the fact that you can upload all your pics there and they store them (at original resolution size) forever. Awesome! A great way to store and share pics! Check them out! http://www.shutterfly.com/

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome!!! You are def. a lucky person when it comes to contests!! I'd love to attend ur party (depending in when it is) not that I'm invited, I'm just saying lol I use shutterfly quite often and I've never seen anything about parties...you have the eye to spot these cool contest is what I have decided WTG Victoria!!! Congratulations and Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool Victoria! Happy party planning!!

    ReplyDelete