Monday, October 18, 2010

Carterism...

Sunday morning I asked Carter what he wanted for breakfast. He is currently OBSESSED with bacon...so of course he said:

"BACON!"
Me: Sorry, Carter - we don't have any bacon.
Carter: Umm, okay, I'll have a ham sandwich then.

I have no idea where that came from since I don't think he's ever had a ham sandwich. However, I guess it can be said - the kid loves pork products. (Unlike his mom...who will eat bacon, but that's about it)

Sadly, he had to settle for cereal, a mini bagel, and banana.

5 comments:

  1. Carter is hilarious!!!! Better scrap that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is just too cute... and so would fit into the this bacon lovin' family here! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of the commercial of the dog saying bacon bacon bacon, I want bacon.. of the bacon strips. Sounds like something you should scrap about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL - go to Costco and stock up! We buy and freeze packs of the turkey bacon (lower fat). LOL.

    ReplyDelete