Monday, September 27, 2010

Random Pics...

It's been super nice here the last few days...loving the hot weather! Here's a little pic of the ocean view for all you readers stuck in crappy weather! ;P Enjoy!
 Carter started up at Soccer...he LOVES it. Here he is avidly listening to the teacher...
 Running - working on following directions!
 Got a ball - learning the #1 rule: NO HANDS! (He did pretty well overall with it)
 Learning to dribble the ball

 Taking a break - and looking cute!

In other news...while Nancy was here, we went to Laurel Street Arts in San Carlos and tried our hand at glass fusing. VERY fun, and very addictive. Nancy shot this pic of me trying to design my very first piece. I went for trees - in all 4 seasons. It looks pretty good now it's fired - I'll take a pic and post it soon.
 Carter has had a bedmate this week. I think little Miss Berkeley is missing Nancy (who let her sleep in her bed every night - Steve and I do not). So, every night she climbs up the ladder with Carter and settles down at his feet. A few times she's spent the whole night in there! Carter loves it, and surprisingly (after telling her a few stories) he settles down and goes right to sleep. I tried to take a pic of the two of them sleeping, but the flash woke kitty up...
I'll post some more pics soon!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, does Berkley miss me? So cute! Cute soccer pics too! Email me a couple to make prints for mom. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great soccer pics - Carter looks to be enjoying it. Love the pic of Berkeley too - so sweet.
    And wow - the glass fusing does look fun.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete