Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Getting it DONE!

Back to school for Carter means time for Mommy to catch up! While I've neglected the household chores this morning, I did manage to get caught up on some design projects that are (yikes!) due TODAY!

School is in session over at Nook U. There are lots of cool challenges, and a ton of prizes to be won. If you're looking for some scrappy inspiration, head on over and join in. It's not too late. Be sure to let them know I sent you - I get some bonus points! Here are some of the LO's I made for this weeks challenges...

For Typography class - use at least 3 different fonts and two different colors. Make the title a focal point.
This is Carter from last Halloween...yikes, gotta get these pics scrapped before THIS year!

For Graphic Arts class - use basic design principles. I went with flow, balance, and a focal point.
This is a pic from last fall - us at the beach with the GG bridge in the background. I also made this one with one of the fabulous Nook kits. You gotta check them out!

Lastly for Economics class - making ATC's with your scraps. You were supposed to make 3, but since my desk was OVERFOWING wit scraps...I made a few more.

There are already at least 2 new challenges up...gotta get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment