This might seem a bit random, but I'm sitting here with the laptop open, and I decided I needed to write down a few of the silly things Carter is saying/doing.
He is currently attempting to open a CapriSun juice box. If you are not familiar with these, they are the most annoying juice boxes ever. They come in these silly foil packages that are hard for kids to open. He got one (after asking if he could) and said -
Mom, you're gonna be annoyed.
Why?
Because when I get this open I'm going to spill some by accident.
Do you want help to open it then?
No, it's okay....you can just be annoyed.
LOL - edit...he did get it open after about 5 mins...and yes, he did spill some. I was mildly annoyed! ;) j/k!
Next he gets out his favorite DVD. The Polar Express. In March, he was still asking to watch it on a regular basis, and daddy said no more Polar Express until next Christmas. Meanie! ;)
So, Carter says -
Mommy, Daddy wouldn't let me watch this today, and I wanted to. Next time Dad goes out, you'll let me watch it, right??!
haha...if he could keep a secret maybe...but alas, he'll be waiting until late November.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


ROFL - you've got to love him Victoria! He's so perceptive and funny.
ReplyDeleteSue xx