Saturday, August 14, 2010

Welcome to the WeScrap Blog Hop!

Welcome to the WeScrap "One Mini, Two Mini, Red Mini, Blue Mini" Blog Hop!!!!

We're so happy that you could join us today! If you have joined us here on my blog, you may want to start at the beginning here on Sarah Nolan's blog.

Here is our participant list today just in case:

Sarah Nolan

Victoria Lau (you are here!)

Tara Thynne

Holly Morris

Michelle Galloway

Angie Blom (Guest Designer)
Allison Cope

WeScrap

We have a wide variety of prizes to giveaway. To be eligible for a prize you must leave a comment on all the design team blogs along the way. Good luck!

Now let's get on with the show!!!

Here's my Mini to share! I created this from an 8X8 Karen Foster "layer by layer" minibook. All the papers and embellishments are from the Oliver line by Basic Gray. The letters are by October Afternoon. I added ribbons by American Craft to set off the spine. The photos are from a few weeks ago when we took my son, Carter, to go see "A Day Out With Thomas the Train".












We had such a super fun day! I loved creating this album to share with you! I hope it inspires you to head off and make your own mini album! :)

Your next stop in the WeScrap "One Mini, Two Mini, Red Mini, Blue Mini" Blog Hop today is....... The verrry talented Tara Thynne! Enjoy!

(and don't forget to leave me a comment - you'll have a chance to win a prize...plus, hey...I LOVE comments!)

46 comments:

  1. So dang adorable. I have photos from a Day Out 4 yrs ago & have yet to scrap. I'm definitely going to do a mini album. Love the smaller flaps inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun album. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cuteness..love this , love the playful feel I get from it. It is really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww... such a cute mini album Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable album! Everything is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Love all the different dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. soooo cute! loved looking at your album! love the paper line you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely little album. That paper looks really good, I think I might have to get some after all now that I see this album.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun to find paper that matches the theme so well. I love how you used half pages in between to give multiple dimensions. Sarah did that too on her mini. Love your mini and all the embellishments too! Looked like a fun filled day :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable!!! Perfect paper for such a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun mini album. Love the different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This mini is just sooo cute! I love how the BG line fits perfectly whith the theme. I'm sure your son will treasure this memory of that special day :O)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is great, and my 4-year-old son is SOOO jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous little book. I love how you did the different sized pages and you added so many wonderful little elements. What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the variou layers! Great job looks like you all had LOTS of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling little boy. I love the train theme, and how you tied ribbons on the side.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a cute album! The train patterned paper is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a mini book sure to become a life long treasure! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww just an adorable album! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a super cute album! I love all the trains and the papers couldn't be more perfect for this mini!
    Thanks for sharing!
    -Cher

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab mini-book, Victoria! Perfect for little boys.

    ReplyDelete
  22. that is so cool I will have to look for one of those albums

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the mini album. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a great album! I'm not good at making mini albums when it comes time to scrap. Whenever I see them though, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This album is so cute. I just love the colors, bling and all your creative MOJO!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is just a totally cute album ... love the paper line you choose! and do love the style of the album ... very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So super super cute... thanks for the chance to win a prize

    ReplyDelete
  28. What an adorable BOOK!! I rarely make mini books for myself usually as gifts for others, but i love this layer book!! i have pics from a trip to Chuck E Cheese with my kids that would make an AWESOME one of these!!
    I am loving this blog hop so far~ Thanks!!
    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  29. love your album
    great way to capture a day's fun
    with a mini album
    great pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great album!! And the papers are so perfect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome mini album! That train paper is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Awww... this rocks Victoria! I love the little mini decorated pages in between all the larger pages! So adorable! Perfect paper from BG for your mini girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Looks like a board book and the coil binding done afterwards - super nice!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super cute! I actually have 2 days out with Thomas that still need to be scrapped. LOL Maybe I will work them both into one mini!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Really cute V! Looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oh my gosh, so cute! I'm sure he'll have fun looking through this for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Adorable mini! Carter's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice mini! Great idea to use one product line for a cohesive look!

    ReplyDelete
  39. super fun and too cute.. awesome job.. fabulous kid memories.. way to rock this Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  40. So cute! Course anything featuring C is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a great mini! I love all the colors and embellies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hey!I hope I am not too late!:D Love your album!So fun and cute!U're such an inspiration!Haha!Thanks for the giveaways!

    ReplyDelete