Sunday, August 8, 2010

This weekend we went camping with the San Bruno Mothers Club. We had tons of fun and enjoyed just having time to relax! Carter stayed up until 10pm both nights we were there, and we all ate a TON of junk food!Carter enjoying a smore!
Daddy and Carter making smores
Carter in front of our cabin

They had a big jumping pillow - Carter spent a LOT of time on it!


Goats at the petting zoo!

Daddy and Carter in the cabin

Cutie-face!

The waterslide was FUN!

Swimming with Mommy!

Sno-cone! Mmm!

glosticks at night were lots of fun!

Carter was reallllly excited that he got to sleep in the top bunk of the bed this year. Getting cozy with nemo!

Breakfast in his Woody pjs outside the cabin

5 minutes after we left Sunday morning...this was Carter in the car! One tired boy. He slept allll the way home and even slept through the unloading of the car!

All in all it was a great weekend...I'm not ready to do it again any time soon though! Next year!
If you're my friend on Facebook, I have tons more photos on my profile there!

4 comments:

  1. It looks super fun - one day maybe I'll brave it.

    I love that he was so tired he was out in the car :D That is a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... one tucked fellow! No wonder... looks like he had a blast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great time you all had!
    When you said camping I had visions of tents - soooo not me!
    Carter looks really bushed - so I guess he had a wonderful time!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys all had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete