Monday, August 9, 2010

Swimming!

Carter started swimming lessons today at the San Bruno Pool! It was a really nice sunny warm day - I was almost jealous I didn't get to go swimming too! He LOVED it! He's been asking for swim lessons for a while, but there aren't too many options around. The local indoor pool is insanely overpriced. I was pleased to see parks and rec had some good options.
Here he is with the other 2 boys in his class - one of whom he knew from preschool. Ready to jump in!
First swim around the pool with the teacher holding on
Second swim around the pool - she wasn't holding on here! He did so well!
Climbing out, getting ready to JUMP!
Trying to float on his back - practicing in the little pool.
Blowing bubbles is LOTS of fun!

He goes everyday from 11:45-12:15 for the next 2 weeks. After this much progress in one day, I'm looking forward to seeing how he does at the end!

1 comment:

  1. Well done to Carter! Bet he'll be swimming like a pro soon.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete