Monday, August 9, 2010

Camping Mini Book!

I made this cute little camping mini full of photos from LAST summers camping trip. We went with the same group of people - San Bruno Mother's Club, and stayed at the same place - Petaluma KOA.
I saw this cute mini book album made by BoBunny. However, the kit to buy it was almost $30. Yikes! Perusing the kit I saw that the base of the book was actually a purse shaped mini album - turned upside down and cut apart. How brilliant! In fact, I had won a purse mini several years ago at a crop and it was gathering dust. I had NO idea what to do with it. I already had a stash of this cute camping paper line (also by Bo Bunny). I took the idea and whipped up this book in only a few hours. I bound it with rings and some matching BB ribbon. Nothing too fancy, but a nice remembrance of Carter very first experience camping. Now I have to find some new idea to scrapbook this years photos!

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful (and fun!) mini album Victoria - great memories for you all to treasure.
    Sue xx
    p.s. could you try a rucksack shaped album for this year?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww... love this mini Victoria! Love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mini-album - I'm about to do one on the same subject so it's great to find some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete