Saturday, December 5, 2009

WeScrap November Reveal

I have been excited to a guest designer for the next couple of months over at Wescrap!
They have a great online community, a really awesome online store, and a FANTASTIC kit each month!


Their November kit was a mix of Cosmo, WRMK, BoBunny, and a few other cool things - including STAMPS! I had a lot of fun designing with it!


Here are some of my creations...

Carter and Steve on Father's Day
Cute cards made with the adorable stamps!
Carter and I at the San Diego Zoo - I used the Earth Love paper and the stamps on this one
Another card I made from the scraps. LOVE that CC chipboard alphabet!

and one last card!


I created one more LO, but it's for the December newsletter...so you'll have to wait to see it!
I just finished designing with the December kit. Holy Cow! It's packed FULL of stuff...including BASIC GREY! Go go yours before they are sold out!

1 comment: