So, what did I decide to do today? Tidy up my scrap area. It is a MESS! I'm making gifts for Carter's teachers, a few altered things for my friends, and I shopped a bit while Nancy was here (and never put a thing away!). Carter has been *helping* me clean by sitting next to me at his art table doing crafts. Crafts by Carter include coloring on my scrapping scraps, adding LOTS of stickers, then cutting said art into teent tiny pieces with his scissors. Sounds good...except those teeny pieces are all over my floor. Oh well, at least he's busy. He's big into punching things now too. Now he's eyeing my stamps...I'm just not that brave! LOL
Anyways, keeps him busy at any rate. We have the carols on in the background, so we're in good shape.
I'm pleased to report that the whole family is on their way back to health as well. Steve and I both had bad colds this week. Mine took a turn for the worse, and I'm on antibiotics now for precautionary reasons. This all because Carter's been sick on and off for a few weeks, and he's been officially diagnosed with pneumonia. Poor guy!
So, while we chill at home, I'm cleaning, scrapping, and caroling... :)
I bought these WRMK papers while Nancy was here. SO not my usual style, but the papers just drew me in, and I caved to buy them. I was about to put them away, when I decided to just go ahead and throw the LO I had in my mind together. I'm sure a holiday pic will have no trouble making its way onto the page...
I must add...what REALLY irks me about this paper, is the background paper has the ledger lines on it...but they're not straight! Look at the very bottom and the top. The perfectionist in me has BIG problems with this! LOL. Ah, well...I let it go. The whole page just seems slightly off to me though! :)Happy Saturday! :)


I have to say Victoria, i think the lo looks awesome straight lines or not :)
ReplyDeleteas for the 20 days till Christmas, you have just made me panic a little :S
Hope you are all 100% again soon.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that I am jealous you are all ready for the holidays ;P