Thursday, December 17, 2009

Build A Bear!

Carter and his friend Geoffrey planned a Christmas playdate at Build-A-Bear! Slightly unfortunately, we quickly figured out that you should a) not go to BAB right before Christmas, or b) not get there right before a bday party starts. Oops. Nonetheless, we had a good time, and both boys (and baby Suzie) got their bears made! Here's Geoffrey picking out his bear
Carter with his puppy

Carter stuffing his toy!
Geoffrey's turn!
Puppy getting washed and combed...this took a LONG time. The air was VERY fun.
Carter chose a fireman outfit for his puppy. Geoffrey is a HUGE Star Wars fan, so his bear became a clone trooper!
Lots of cuddles!
Following this, we were off to Norma and Erics to celebrate Logan's first birthday party. Carter was VERY excited for this, and spent many hours contemplating the party. "What kind of cake would there be" "Would Logan have games or a bouncy house?" We bought Logan a pretty cool present, and spent over 30 minutes picking out just the right one!
Now...I should mention...Logan is a dog! :)
Carter was a little disappointed to find out (even though Mommy had told him over and over) that dogs don't eat cake, or have bouncy houses at their parties. The party was basically just a good excuse to get together and party! I think playing with Logan was good enough for Carter though...he had a great time! I'm sad I forgot to take a picture of them :(





No comments:

Post a Comment