Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Un-Christmas!

Since we're headed away from home for Christmas (and we didn't want to drag alllll the gifts along), we decided to have a little un-Christmas opening this morning and open gifts from each other. Grammie and Bubby also sent a few heavier items with Nancy, so we opened those too! Opening a present to Daddy and Carter from Mommy....
Oooh! It's "Make your own Rootbeer" kit. Carter looooooves rootbeer!
Oooh, some Thomas accessories from his grandparents - COOL!
and a playmobile car from them too!
Daddy got a cool Olympics Shirt from Auntie Nancy! GOOOOO CANADA!
No one took photos of me (boo), but I got a pretty cool present from Steve - a new pink Kate Spade bag! Love it!!

2 comments:

  1. A pink bag! Pretty...I wanna see! Glad Roni liked his shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I struggle with being the only pne behind the camera too!! But it looks like it was a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete