On the weekend, we took Nancy into the city to look around Union Square. There's tons of fun (and expensive!) shopping there, and the holiday decorations put you in the Christmas spirit!
Sadly, I couldn't convince Steve or Nancy that I *needed* a Tiffany's keyfob...but I did do some shopping for someone at Bloomingdales! A store where my budget really doesn't even allow me to step into on a regular basis. Hope she likes it! :)
Carter always BEGS to hop on the cable cars. Lucky this one was stopped, and the driver told him to hop right up!
Since we were at Macy's, we decided to let Carter go see Santa (last year when we went to that one, the line was insane...but it wasn't too bad). We did get his photo taken with Santa, but Nancy snapped this one of Carter telling Santa what he wanted - a penguin (stuffed from Toy Story), a Christmas bell (like the one in the Polar Express), Geotrax, and a book about a boy and his cat! LOL. He's pretty specific! Good thing Santa has been shopping ;)









Believe it or not, as a child - we used to get dressed up and go downtown to look at the windows. Many of the stores used to decorate and it was so fun to do. Sometimes it would be after seeing the Nutcracker (which I saw from like 5 - 13, yearly!)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to do all this with Reese - it looks so fun and glad you guys got to enjoy it with your sis.
Oh everything looks so beautiful! I love Christmas. Carter is so grown up. I can't believe he is now doing things on his own. It's unreal to see them grow.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing his cute Santa picture.
Looks beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI love all those photos.It's weird to see Christmas pictures with palm trees in the background.
ReplyDelete