Sunday, December 20, 2009

Just for Sam!!

Auntie Sam and Uncle Brendan in Montreal sent these cool Walkie Talkies to Carter for Christmas! They are a BIG hit - thanks guys!
He opened up the box, and pulled it out and yelled "Toy Story Walkie Talkies!! Oh WOW!". I wasn't too surprised he recognized the Toy Story aspect of it - he reallllly loves that movie. I had no idea he knew what Walkie Talkies were though. Lots of fun!!
Here's a little tidbit story from my childhood for you. Be warned...it's evil, but in a funny way! ;)
My sister Nancy is 4 yrs younger than me. My cousin Heather and I used to like to torment her, in a (cough cough) friendly big sisterly way.
Nancy and I had Walkie Talkies when were younger, and Heather and I concoted a plan. Leave one on in her room one night, and then make scary noises through it, and scare the pants off her.
Ahhh...the plan was even more brilliant when it worked! Nancy still remembers when we did this to her. Poor Spud! :)


3 comments:

  1. Glad he likes them!
    and you're mean ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the evilest. Cute pics though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Sam and Uncle Brendan are way cool! I've done the walkie talkies thing too.... brilliant :) guess we're too old now to do that ;)
    Carter has grown up sooooo much in the last year! He is such a handsome guy!! Miss ya.... I Moo Moo -XOX-

    ReplyDelete