Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What a DAY!!!

What a day indeed!

Steve, who has been in Houston this week for a conference, was due back home tonight. A storm in Denver caused him to reroute his flight though, and he got back at 9am. Good for us, but no sleep for him...

Carter hardly slept last night. He was vomiting, and just not feeling well. Therefore, I hardly slept too. Then today, he spiked a super high fever. When I talked to the doctor, they told me his symptoms were making them flag him for H1N1. Grrrrreaaat. Lucky when I talked to his personal doctor they assured us that's not the case - not even the flu. Just a really bad cold. Poor guy though.

Steve and I are now coming down with the cold.

There's been some other drama in my world today, but I'm putting that aside and focusing on the good stuff. 'nuf said!

So, yeah...today was sooooo crappy. The worst day in a looooong time.

BUT THEN....

I logged onto www.wescrap.com super unexpectedly and just checking things out. Over the weekend I did tons of scrapping for their online crop (see some samples below). They had some cool prizes to give away...and you're always hopeful for a prize...even a little one. In the long run though, the real prize is getting inspired and getting stuff done.

NAH! The REAL prize is........

I WON A PINK SLICE!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, all the bad from the day just fell away when I found out I won! I am sooo excited!! In fact, when I responded to the post that I won I was so excited that I couldn't even spell! LOL. It took me almost two minutes to just write "thank you!"

I cannot wait to get it! :)

That being said...Starting in November I am DEFINITELY going to pay it forward with some fun giveaways. I've been lucky this month. So be sure to check back. Some will be scrappy ones, and some for those readers who don't scrap too! (and by the way - for all you non scrappers, a Slice is an electronic scrapbook tool that cuts shapes and letters - waaay cool)

1 comment:

  1. A well deserved win Victoria!! I am very happy for you.

    ReplyDelete