Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Think Pink!

WeScrap is really promoting Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and has lots of fun challenges going on to coincide with it. This weekend they are hosting the Think Pink crop (see below), and they are also running a Guest Designer Contest as well. I was pretty late in the game, but I jumped in and finished my projects with mere hours to spare!

The contest was to design a layout where the primary color is pink. Pretty tough when most of your projects are boy related. It needed to be designed using a sketch, and was supposed to celebrate women in your life.

I made this layout of a photo of Pasty, Annie, and I (at Carter's 2nd bday party). We all became very good friends through our kids. Carter and I were (and still are!) really sad to move away from them when we left Montreal. Annie gave me this photo in a goodbye card the day we moved. I've been waiting to scrap it for over a year now! What a good opportunity!

We also had to create a card for a friend. It didn't have to be pink...but since I was feeling extra girly with the layout I figured...go all the way! LOVE this stamp sentiment from Rubber Romance!
No big hopes to win the contest - lots of great competition out there, but I hadn't scrapped in a while, so it was fun to sit and play!

No comments:

Post a Comment