Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I WON!

It pays to visit other blogs and to participate in contests! Last month I was sooo excited to win 3 Copic Markers from Leah's blog, and last week Ally told me I'd won her monthly blog candy - a set of stamps from My Stamp Box!

Thanks a million to both Ally and My Stamp Box! They came in the mail today, and I can't wait to use them. What awesome stamps!
For your chance to win make sure to visit Ally's blog at: http://www.yourmemoriescanada.blogspot.com/

I am also a big fan of her sketch site...totally rocks!:
http://sosketchy.blogspot.com/

Finally you can and should check out the AWESOME stamps at My Stamp Box!
http://www.mystampbox.com/

...AND since I am a big fan of Paying it Forward, when I get back home I'm going to have a giveaway on my blog too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment