I love this one. I made this holiday version, and the cat version below for all occassion - I put diamond glaze over the windows so it looks like glossy panes.
Pretty simple overall, but now I have a few more for my stash at home, and a few more to sell as well. (Sorry for the crappy pics...best I could do here).
Don't forget, if you need a custom card made, or desire a bday card etc let me know. I have TONS of premade cards for sale. I also do custom work for invites, announcements, Christmas and more. Cards generally retail for $3 each or $30 for a dozen. I do have a few that range up to the $5 mark, and a few that are less. I can do custom work within your budget :)
For my Bay Area readers/friends I am planning a November Open House to sell some of my cards! Stay tuned for details :)


No comments:
Post a Comment