Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

Aren't these cute??! I whipped these little owls up with my Cricut and filled them with little (non candy) goodies for Carter to give to a few of his friends. I think they turned out super cute!

I can't take credit for the idea though. When I was back in Calgary earlier this month, I visitied one of my favorite scrapbook stores - Scrapbookers Bliss! If you live in or close to Calgary, or ever travel there you MUST check them out. The sweetest store, the nicest staff, and the coolest ideas! I fell in love with their in-store sample and asked to take a pic. Rose, one of the owners, handed the sample to me and told me I could take it with me! How cool is that??! I changed mine up slightly to make it a bit easier to make.

I see on their blog that they're doing these as Make and Takes on Halloween - so if you're in the area stop by and make your own! :)

1 comment: