Carter and I are in Calgary hanging out with my parents and Nancy while Steve went on a business trip to Denmark - lucky duck! He's on his way back home, but Carter and I decided to stay a bit longer since this week is also Canadian Thanksgiving.
Not been doing too much while I'm here - visiting, making tons of cards with my mom (pics to come), chillaxing, and playing with Carter. Today was fun, my cousin Colleen and her three girls, along with her mom came down from Edmonton and we all had lunch. I haven't seen them since my wedding over 5 years ago. It was the first time they met Carter too!
Here are a few pics of what Carter enjoys the most while here. It's SUPER cold here, and it even snowed a bit - can you believe it?? Carter hopped right into his snow gear though and made the most of it. Luckily what you see on the ground is the most that fell! brrrrrr....
Nothing like sharing seasons...mowing away the snow!
Tomorrow we are off to Banff National Park to celebrate Thanksgiving! Should be lots of fun - the place where we're staying has waterslides and a huge indoor play area with tunnels and climbing things. I'll take some pics :)
Happy Thanksgiving!


Looks like he's having a blast! So cute! Have a fabulous time in Banff and a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteI know... it's snowing here too! You know Victoria... we should meet in Calgary one day while you're still visiting. I know Carter and Spencer would get along great!
ReplyDeleteEw! Snow already!!! Yuck!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute pictures you got.
Enjoy your time in Banff National Park. I'm sure it will be beautiful.
Snow!? :( That is not good! lol.
ReplyDeleteHope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend Victoria!! *hugs*
Snow - please keep it there and don't send it here :).
ReplyDeleteHe looks like he was having lots of fun mowing the snow.