Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I just don't get it...


Carter has spent more time on his vacation watching this show - In the Night Garden. He used to love it when we lived in Montreal. Daddy and Carter watched it every night before bed. TOTALLY do not get it though...such a dumb show. They don't even speak real words.

Still loves it though. Iggle Piggle (the blue guy) is his favorite. Nancy and I *almost* broke down and bought him an Iggle Piggle Doll that blinks and plays music at Walmart last week. Seeing this pic I feel kinda bad I didn't break down...

At any rate, Canadian "Treehouse" ROCKS over American "Sprout". No commercials, longer shows, better programming - save this show! LOL. I miss it....

1 comment:

  1. Weird, Oliver likes this show too... I just don't get it. It looks like it would attract the under-2 crowd, not our big boys! LOL

    ReplyDelete