Last night we went out with some friends to celebrate Kym's birthday. She set us up to go on the SF Ghost Tour! Neither Steve or I have any real interest in anything paranormal. It was a fun evening though, walking around the city, hearing ghost stories and just hanging out.
The tour starts at the Queen Anne hotel in Pacific Heights. It's a really beautiful hotel and it's apparently haunted. We toured around looking for spirits, but didn't find any....or so we thought! Check out Steve's knee in this pic. It is the famous "glowing ball of light" we were supposed to be looking for. He claims he was getting a ghostly lap dance. I think it's really just a flash reflection. You never know though! ;)

Very cool ceiling/glass window in the hotel. It is definitely a fin place to look around. Even though I'm not a "believer" I don't know if I'd stay there though ;). The ghost is apparently friendly however.
Me and Kym...slightly out of focus. Hmm...ghostly interference? Or a crappy photographer? ;)
Steve and I!
We had a fun night, and Carter had a fun night hanging out with his friend Tyler. Steve and I didn't get to bed until a little after 3. It's a long lazy day around here! Thank goodness for new birthday toys to keep kids occupied!





I'm not a believer either but that does sound like a fun way to spend and evening!
ReplyDeleteHugs xx