Sunday, September 9, 2012

Birthday Party Fun

Steve and I took over 200 pictures on 2 cameras during Carter's party today. Needless to say, I can't share all the pics, but here is a sampling of them :)

Unfortunately, all the pics from the cameras got mixed up in the download, so they are all out of order. Sorry!

Carter and his friend Maverick

Carter and Tyler

Harrison. Seriously, this kid is Cuuuuute! He reminds me sooo much of Carter when he was 3. I just want to snuggle him all the time. He came up to me and asked me to take his picture. I thought he was doing a super cute pose...until...I was reminded of the fact that he LOVES bugs (which I do not!). He opened his hands right up into my face with a big beetle nestled in his hands. I did not scream. I'm proud of myself ;)

Carter and Ainsley

Carter and Mikalya

Carter and Joey

Carter and Brooke

Playing the egg/spoon race game.

Superheros lined up to play!

Another cute pic of Harrison

Carter and Sarah

Captain America himself ;)

At home with his gifts. He seriously got spoiled!

Me, Susie, Gina, Tatiana, Erin, and Gabby hanging out

The cake - I did cupcakes this year. This was the little display I put together for Carter to "blow"

Mr Birthday Boy!

All the kids in their SuperHero Masks

Snack time

Games!


Pinata time

Grabbing for candy

Silly guy!

Cake time!

Blowing the candles

Waving...

Playing on the playground

Carter and Addison

More pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment