Sunday, September 9, 2012

Birthday DIY

I did a lot of handmade touches for Carter's party. Many ideas thanks to my new favorite website - Pinterest. A few ideas from Etsy, and some of my own. I think they all turned out pretty well!

I made all the kids their very own superhero masks. This is the front side. They are reversable so they can be this side or the other side which is plain black.

Superhero Lollipops. These were GONE at the end of the party, so the kids liked the candy at least!

Party food sinage! Nancy (my sis!) helped me make these.

Cupcake toppers

"Bad guy" balloons...they weren't so "bad" looking, but cute and cheaper than buying store bought.

Carter actually made me this. Sooo adorable! He was sad I didn't have any super hero gear to wear to the party, so he made this all by himself. It's "Captain America Mommy" apparently. We glued it onto an old happy bday badge we had.

Cupcakes at the party.


Snack display!

Captain America Crunch

Healthy foods. Surprisingly, there wasn't much left!

Spidey snakcs were spiderman cheezi-its and graham crackers

Whoppers as Bat Pellets

Chips and other snacks as fuel.
 
Water bottles

I hope all the little additions made for a fun party!

No comments:

Post a Comment