I've realized after our Calgary trip, we've spent more time just hanging out relaxing than doing much. That's okay - it's been an awesome lazy summer! Not too many pics!
We did take a day and head to the California Academy of Sciences. If you're ever in SF this is a cooool place to go. We've been several times and we always have fun going again. This year they are having an Earthquake exhibit. You can even go into an earthquake simulator. Wow - it was kind of unerving. Cool though. They also have a huge rainforest exhibit, and aquarium and a planetarium. We've been before, so I didn't snap a thousand photos. Here are a few of the highlights though.
Carter looking verrrry serious!
Looking at the fish
Our next big adventure was a new car! We ended up buying this sort of unexpectedly. Well, we knew we were in for a new car this fall, but the opportunity and the right car sort of fell into our laps - so we went for it. Our new Kia Soul! We actually ended up taking their display model, so it really was brand spanking new.
Carter likes to call this the "Hamster" Car since their commerical features Hamsters dancing to LMAO's Party Rock song. So this is his Hamster pose. LOL. It actually took a bit of convincing for me to actually agree to the Hamster Car. I wasn't too in favor of everyone saying - hey! Party Rock! all the time. ;)
However, I am loving it. Nice to drive. I am especially liking the in-car bluetooth. As I am extremely un-techie in all things, it's pretty cool to me that I can just talk to the car and tell it to dial and/or answer the phone for me. Now, more people need to call me so I can try it out more ;)











No comments:
Post a Comment