My baby is off to First Grade this morning. How did this happen? I can't believe he is so big now!
Here he is hamming it up for a photo before we left the house.
and a silly pose...always have to have one of those!
Outside silly pose ;)
This years' backpack - Avengers! We had to get the matching lunchbox too. He's also decided to have an Avengers themed bday party.
With his present for his teacher...
At school with his best friend Thomas. They were soooo happy to be in the same class again this year!
Thomas and Carter with Vivian. Vivian was in their class last year, but has a different teacher this year.
Lining up for the Pledge and Announcements. Carter was pretty excited to be the first one in line!
In his classroom - found his desk.
Front view of him at his desk. He's in the front in the far corner. I think I should have turned the flash on for this, but you can still see it okay ;)
He was very excited to sit next to another friend - Brandon. He was extremely excited to find a new box of crayons and a sharpened pencils inside his desk! LOL
I spent the morning catching up with parents at the PTA social. I was there for 2 hours chatting! LOL. Nice to catch up with everyone after the summer though.












Wow...Carter looks so grown up! Pleased his first day went so well.
ReplyDeleteHugs xx