Well, here we are...after about 6 huge blog posts full of pics, I'm caught up (I think!). Here's a few more pics from our trip to Crater Lake.
and coming down! Quite blurry, but still cute! ;)
Carter is turning out to be quite a good little swimmer!
Steve made a bigger splash coming down ;)
If you're ever in Medford and looking for a place to stay I'd recommend the Medford Super8. Yeah, it's not the Ritz, but it was nice and clean. The waterslide was fun, and they had a very yummy breakfast which included toast, belgium waffles, cinnamon buns, yogurt, and more. We also took a bit of advantage of the no tax and cheaper Oregon prices. I got lots of great stuff for Carter's bday party (coming in September) and even some Wrangler Jeans for him for $7! Sweet! :)
On our way back into SF we were greeted with this as we got off the Bay Bridge. Our famous fog. We definitely appreciated the sun and warmth on our mini vacay. Although at 104 the day we came home, it was a *little* hot. ;)
Lastly, here's a better look at Carter's Ranger Badge.
One more week of summer. I am super bummed that school is starting on August 15th. Seems way too soon for me. I'm going to miss hanging out with my little guy every day. He got his school assignment in the mail the other day though. He got a nice teacher, and he's very excited that his BFF Thomas will be in his class. (There are 4 classes in each grade at his school, so only 1/4 of the kids stay together each year).
I've also found my scrappy mojo! I've been to two crops in the last month and got about 5 pages done. Once I scan them I'll put them up here! Check back for updates. I'll do better ;)









No comments:
Post a Comment