Well, we finally bit the bullet and packed away the trains on Carter's train table. He got this table for his 2nd birthday (a gift from my parents) and it has been well loved and played with. Lately however, the trains have been gathering dust and Lego mania has taken over. So, the other day I suggested to Carter that we take off the tracks (we had adhered them down to the table) and turn the table into a Lego play area.
It took me most of the day to take down all the track and pack it up - I just put it all in a big bin...still available for free play when the mood strikes! Then I flipped the top over to the plain green. The big plastic Lego bin I bought at Michaels. It's actually for scrapbook/bead storage. I sorted it all out in colors and sizes and set up a play area. It was totally worth it! He sat here and played for 2.5 hours solid this afternoon. Just building away! Glad he enjoys it! Guess my boy is growing up!

Amd here's a bonus pic. This naughty kitty will be 2 years old on Friday! Carter keeps asking her who she'll invite to her party! LOL.
What a crazy pose - she loves soaking up the sun!



No comments:
Post a Comment