Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Update!

I was taking a ton of pics this morning of all the action in front of our house, and I realized I haven't uploaded pics from my camera in quite a while! Here are a few recent ones...

Carter on kindergarten registration day - this is his new school for next fall!

Carter at Hop N Play

We took Carter to go see "Tangled" in the theatre

Once again...and Hop N Play - a favorite place. Carter and Hunter (his girlfriend Brooke's baby brother)

Brooke, Jade and Hunter (they are twins - almost 9mos!) and Carter in the balloon room at Hop N Play

Cuddles with the babies

We took Jade and Hunter to Red Robin after our playdate - their first time at a restaurant. They both loves the fries and mac and cheese! Carter insists he's a big brother - so he horned in on the family pic! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment