It's been a while since I posted - sorry! I was super sick last week with a cold that really kicked my butt. We've also been going through a lot with Carter and his physical therapy on his feet (toe-walker). It's been an appointment filled week, and I've just been behind on everything. Stay tuned though! I have some layouts I can't share quite yet, and some scrappy news to come!
This might tide you over? I created this layout for a DT call (still crossing my fingers on the outcome, but don't really have my hopes too far up). I had to give my LO in to the store to submit, so I snapped a quick (and apparently not-so-good) pic of it before I sent it in. The store is auctioning off the layouts at their annual breast cancer crop. What a great idea! I took advantage of the fact that I wouldn't be using it personally and made a super girly layout! These are mostly new papers from Crate Paper.
I'll be back soon! I have some pics of Carter to share, and some layouts that are still in top secret mode!



Gorgeous, Victoria!
ReplyDeleteDarling!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful!!!
ReplyDelete