Wednesday, March 23, 2011

BIG NEWS!

WeScrap is BACK! If you've previously been a member of this awesome site, then you'll know the website has been down for the last few weeks. It's back and better than ever!

There is an all new forum, so go check it out and be sure to register: http://www.wescrap.com/

I'm a big fan of the site. I've been a member for a while, and am excited that I've just been asked to do a term as a designer! WeScrap has great people, fun challenges and crop, and awesome prizes! They also offer a gorgeous kit full of scrappy goodness each month!

Please go check it out, join the forum and tell them I sent you!

As an added incentive, I have a scrappy giveaway to celebrate the re-opening and my new DT position!

I'm giving away 3 different packs of embellies from Making Memories, some journaling blocks, some gorgeous silver embossed buttons, a damask journal stamp, and whatever else I find between now and when I draw a name!

To enter:
Leave a comment on my blog - you'll get one entry
Become a follower of my blog - you'll get a second entry
Become a member at Wescrap and post at least once - you'll get THREE additional entries.

I'll draw a winner at random from all the names on April 1st - you have until then to enter! Good luck!

13 comments:

  1. Congrats on your designer position! I am sure you'll come up with some great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria - I'm a follower of your blog and fan of your creations. So glad wescrap is back up and running

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new DT position!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Victoria Congratulations on your new position as Dt member! Off to check out he new site! Can't wait to what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats Victoria... fabulous cute layout above.. too cute.
    I am commenting, became a follower and i am an active member at WeScrap and the new site looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the DT spot! Love the recent layouts! I am already a follower! I am already a WeScrap memember, glad the site is back up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on making the DT! I am already a follower, I also have been a member of Wescrap for awhile--but am soo glad they are back! I have rejoined and already made several posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Victoria. I am looking forward to seeing your designs and getting to know you on We Scrap as I just signed up yesterday. Oh and I would love to follow your blog. Have a wonderful night!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool. Congratulations. I just found We scrap and have enjoyed it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore your blog Victoria! Thanks so much for joining our little family and the design team too! I already follow you... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the contest Victoria! I became a follower, and i'm already on WeScrap, and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your fun blog, Victoria! Congrats on making the DT as well! :)

    ReplyDelete