I'm super excited to announce that I was asked to be a designer for Scrapbook Island - a somewhat local store for me - in San Jose. Be sure to check out their blog, and also their Facebook Page. It's a great store with lots of awesome product, cool classes, and an amazing new crop space! I am hoping to make it to one of their all day crops super soon!
I posted the page I did for their DT call a few posts ago - the one with no photos.
But, since a little eye candy is always good - here's another new LO I created. It looks a little lack-luster online, but I love it in person. Tons of hand-stitching, and dimension added with glimmer mist. I've only been using mists for 3-4months now, but I am ADDICTED! A little goes a long way and just adds that little touch to your projects!



Another beautiful layout!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Victoria! Welcome to the Scrapbook Island Design Team!
Congrats Victoria! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete