It's a beautiful day in the Bay today! I'm wearing a tee, capris, and sandals - and the sun is shining! I love it! Really takes the edge off the January blues! :)
This photo was taken from my living room earlier in the week. Fog lying low over the bay. Usually our house (up high on the hill) is the one in the fog. Right after this burned off the weather picked up, and we're enjoying hot and sunny weather!
No fever, no runny nose, and when he's not throwing up he feels fine. Thinking it's something he ate...poor guy. He was pretty disappointed though when we weren't going to see the movie. He said "mommy - I'm not sure I'm feeling so well!". Aww! Hopefully the nap revives him and we're back to normal.
Regardless...a lazy Sunday at home!




Hugs for Carter - hope he's better soon. Hugs for you after your lack of sleep and loads of laundry.
ReplyDeleteSue xx