I get a lot of comments on my scrapbooks and cards - which of course I LOVE ;).
People are always surprised and comment on several things. I hear stuff like this all the time:
"Wow, how do you have time to do all that?"
"I could never do that - it's too hard"
"Holy crap, you must spend a ton of $$ on scrapbooking stuff"
The answers:
It's not as hard as it looks by a long shot, and it doesn't take that long to do. Everyone can scrapbook, and everyone can EASILY stamp! Lastly, I don't spend a lot on my scrapbook habit (not anymore anyways). Yes, I pick up things here and there, but sales, small design jobs, and promotions like this can get you FAR (and a lot of FREE STUFF!)
So, if you are a paper crafter, then you probably know that next week starts one of the best promotions in the rubber stamping business. Stampin Up's "Sale-a-Bration". A purchase can get you a free and exclusive stamp set. You don't want to miss out!
If you're not a paper crafter, but you secretly think...hmmm...I wanna try it, but I don't want to spend a ton to try it. Well, you don't want to miss out!
I am in the works to host an online stampin up party. You can order online and get your order shipped right to you. If you're one of my Canadian scrappy friends, you have the option to order online and get it shipped to me - then for flat rate shipping fees, I'll re-ship to you. If you look at the shocking price difference between the Cdn and US prices, this is a good deal if you want several things.
Best of all, every $50 gets you a free set!! SWEET!
Here's the extra fun part! Lots of you know I used to be a Rep. for Stampin Up. I know the techniques for stamping and have lots of inventory to try and share. If you're local and you place an order, you are invited to come to my free stampin up design party. I will show you tips and techniques for making cool gifts, cards and more. Supplies included. You can see how easy it is to create beautiful and unique gifts!
More details coming soon!!
Sneak peek of the 2011 Sale-a-Bration brochure
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Sounds fabulous Victoria.
ReplyDeleteWill they send to UK?
Hugs,
Sue xx