This weekend was Scrapbook Nook's Virtual Crop. Sadly, I didn't get much done with the busy weekend, and a sick kid today...but...I did get a few things completed!
For challenge #3 - use up your old stash. These papers are last years Christmas line from Crate paper. I also used embellies from Little Yellow Bicycle and Making Memories.
This layout was for challenge #6 - scrap a vintage photo. I didn't have any actual vintage photos handy, but I did have these photos of Carter playing with a vintage toy! A very very old-school version of an easy bake oven. Sadly, as it was old school...kinda worked old school too. He had fun though!
Last was a "We are Family Challenge" #18 - used these papers by Fancy Pants and pics of my sister, Carter and I at Christmas to complete the challenge.




Love them all Victoria.
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sue xx
And doesn't Carter look super cute in the Christmas photos. :)
Hi Victoria! I love your layouts - and your boy is so handsome. You did an amazing job with the challenges. Cheers, Jules.
ReplyDelete