On the way home from preschool today we stopped in at the dollar store for some tissue paper (ideas brewing for homemade Valentines this year...)
I asked Carter who he would choose to be his Valentine this year. He piped up right away - BROOKE! (I was not surprised).
However, I WAS surprised when he said next "Mom, what does 'this year' mean?"
Hmmm...that seems like such an easy question to answer. It was kind of hard to explain to a 4 year old though! Of course we just celebrated Christmas, and started a new year. Carter's view of the passing days is a bit different though.
We started going through the days of the week and then the months. 10minutes later I figured he had the concept.
Naturally he surprised me again when he said "Mom, I've been thinking - can I have two Valentines? I will pick you too!"
Awww! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Awww! soooooo cute! Bless him. :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Sue xx
p.s. boys do remain close to their Mums.xx
Aw, so sweet :)
ReplyDelete